Public software on Github
I use git for all my projects and Github for most. Customer projects I keep in private repositories, but I have a number of small projects that are public.
Most of the projects listed below are proof-of-concept or demonstration code to go along with articles I've written.
While none of these are production code, I do try to keep them bug free. If you find a problem, please report it.
Kernel Modules/Device Drivers
- spike - Code for the spi driver article
- mi2c - Code for the i2c article, demonstrates i2c use within a kernel module
- omap3-pwm - A device driver to generate PWM output from a OMAP3 based Linux systems.
- omap3-mux - Shows the current PADCONF and GPIO_OE register values for a given GPIO.
- overo-irqlat - Measure the irq latency of an Overo running Linux and the time for a gpio_set_value() call.
- hrt-test - Testing the effective resolution of a kernel hrtimer.
- overo-char-dev-template - Some boilerplate code for a character device driver.
- overo-arduino-i2c - Perl, Python and C examples for Overo-Arduino communication over I2C
- madc - CLI for monitoring the Overo on-board ADCs for kernels < 2.6.38
- btn-watch - CLI example to watch the Overo LCD expansion board buttons for kernels >= 2.6.36
- overo-blinkm - CLI for controlling BlinkM smart LEDs over I2C
- overo-mcp23017 - I2C example program using MCP23017 I/O expanders as the slave device
- overo-oe - A clone of the Gumstix OpenEmbedded repository along with a few custom branches for client projects.
- oe-deptools - Some custom python scripts for use with OpenEmbedded.
- oe-build-essentials-project - An Ubuntu (Debian) meta-package for setting up an OE development workstation.
- overo-deploy-scripts - Simple scripts for deploying Overo images to a microSD card.
Last Updated on Monday, 24 October 2011 14:55